What is Ejaculation problems?
The penis is not fully erect, or not ejaculating semen effectively from the penis during sexual arousal. ED is the most general form of male sexual dysfunction and is a common cause of male infertility. Ejaculation problems (sexual dysfunction) can affect men of all ages but is especially common in older men. The most common problems related to sexual dysfunction are:
- Ejaculation problems (reaching veginal or orgasm too quickly)
- Erectile dysfunction, &
- Low sexual desire (reaching veginal or orgasm too slowly or not at all).
- Low libido (reduced interest in sex).
These can often be corrected by treating the underlying causes
Why do I have a problem ejaculating?
Make late ejaculation can result from some
- certain chronic health conditions and
- surgeries Or
- it might be caused by substance misuse or
- mental health concern, such as
- anxiety or stress.
In many cases, it is due to a combination of physical and psychological concerns.
Causes of Ejaculation problems
Physical causes of overall sexual dysfunction(Ejaculation problems) may be:
- Low testosterone levels.
- Prescription drugs (antidepressants, high blood pressure(B.P.), for the stomach like omeprazole medicine), etc.
- Blood vessel disorders such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) & high(B.P.).
- Stroke or nerve damage from or surgery or diabetes.
- Alcoholism & drug abuse.
- Hand practice(H.P.)
- No understanding or love with the partner
- Spermatorrhea two times a week(involuntary loss of semen during sleep or other times (known as spermatorrhea or nightfall).
- Chronic illness, such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- The thinness of semen.
- Poor blood flow
- Chronic stress
- Concern about sexual performance.
- Marital or relationship problems.
- Depression, feelings of guilt.
- Effects of past sexual trauma.
- Work-related stress & anxiety and
- Anal orgasm
Treatment of Ejaculation problems
Some cases of ejaculation problems can be corrected by treating the mental or physical problems that cause it. Treatments are:
Drugs that help improve sexual function by increasing blood flow to the penis are given below:
- Sildenafil (Viagra),
- vardenafil (Levitra), &
- tadalafil (Cialis)
These drugs are safe & effective for most men.
HORNY GOAT WEED
Horny goat weed is the best medicine for ejaculation problems
Low levels of testosterone raised by hormone replacement therapies that include injections(testosterone), patches, or gels.
A psychological counselor to help you address feelings of anxiety, depression, fear, or guilt that may affect sexual function.
Vacuum devices & penile implants that can help some people with erectile dysfunction.
How do you treat delayed ejaculation?
Medicines used to treat make late ejaculation are primarily used to treat other illnesses. Medicines from time to time used to treat make late ejaculation include:
- A Parkinson’s medication.
- An anti-anxiety medication.
Uses of Horny goat weed.
Horny goat weed is commonly orally used for sexual performance problems or ejaculation problems, such as
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Low sexual desire.
It is also used for
- Weak back & knees,
- Joint pain,
- Mental fatigue
- Physical fatigue,
- Memory loss along with many other conditions.
- Ejaculation problems.
- Sexual problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart disease.
- Liver disease.
What is the best drug for delayed ejaculation?
The following medications are prescribed to treat make late ejaculation reasons,
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as
- escitalopram (Lexapro),
- sertraline (Zoloft),
- paroxetine (Paxil) or
- fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), are used to help delay ejaculation.
Of those approved for use in the United States, paroxetine seems to be the most effective.
Does delayed ejaculation go away?
Premature ejaculation often goes away in the absence of treatment. But if it happens often more, and it makes you or your partner sad, you may want to talk to your family Dr…
There are some possible ways for delaying erectile. Some methods are given below
When you feel you are ready to inter-course or eject, stop, and have your partner squeeze the end of your penis, where the head joins the penis. Have them hold the squeeze for some seconds until you no longer want to peak. Do again this process as much as needed. One day, you may be able to delay release without help.