A laxative is a kind of medicine that can handle constipation. They are frequently used if lifestyle changes, like increasing the amount of fiber in the diet, drinking enough fluid & taking regular exercise, have not helped. Our Laxative Walmart products help ease uncomfortable cramps & abdominal discomfort.
About Laxative Walmart:
We aim to show you accurate product information. Suppliers, manufacturers & others provide what you see here, & we have not certified it. Our Laxative Walmart products help ease uncomfortable cramps & abdominal discomfort. Laxative Walmart gives you with gentle, predictable all-night relief from unlikable symptoms of constipation or lesser cases of indigestion. Suitable for most adults, these products are easy to swallow & come in a conveniently-sized bottle that stores away easily in almost any drawer or medicine cabinet. With a laxative Walmart on hand, you can like keeping up with your day while minimizing your amount of time spent in a washroom, so you can get back to work or get back to doing the things you like. Be sure to pick up a bottle of Laxatives Walmart products to have on hand for when you want to keep comfort at bay.
Making the right health option can be challenging. With a total range of products & simple solutions, Laxative Walmart allows you to take care of your family with trust.
Some products are:
- Equate Laxatives
- MiraLAX Laxatives
- Senokot Laxatives
- Fleet Laxatives
- Dulcolax Laxatives
- Colace Laxatives
- Humco Laxatives
Laxative Walmart :
- Use to treat occasional constipation, indigestion or irregularity
- Agree your system to work on its own while you sleep
Typically build bowel movement in six to twelve hours
- Simply take with a glass of water
- Provides predictable overnight relief
Indications about laxative Walmart :
Ingredients in Walmart laxatives
Ingredients in Walmart laxatives are given under:
- Citric Acid and Flavours,
- Purified Water
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Saccharin Sodium
Instructions about laxative Walmart :
- Do not chew or crush the tablet.
- You may have stomach discomfort,
- Faintness or cramps
- Do not use within one hour after getting an antacid or milk
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you took an overdose, please get medical help center immediately
- Don’t use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Don’t use if the brand safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Stop take laxative & ask a physician if you have:
- Stomach pain,
- Nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel movements that lasts more than two weeks.
- You have blood in the stool or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative, these could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use laxatives for more than one week.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding