A laxative is a kind of medicine that can handle constipation. They are most used if lifestyle changes, like increasing the amount of fiber in the diet, drinking enough fluid, and taking regular exercise, have not helped. Our Laxatives Walmart products help ease uneasy cramps and abdominal discomfort.
Laxatives Walmart used for the prevention and treatment of constipation. It is on sale in the market in the form of tablets, enemas, liquids, and Powder.
- Buy products such as Equate Natural herbal Laxatives Sennosides USP Tablets, 8.6 mg, 100 Ct.
- Buy products such as Equate Women’s Gentle herbal Laxatives Coated Tablets, 5 mg, 60 Count.
- Products like Equate Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder for Solution, osmotic Laxative 30 doses
- Buy products like fleet Pedia-Lax Chewable tablets saline laxatives – 30 CT
Here are natural herbal laxatives you may want to try
About Laxatives Walmart:
We aim to show you the exact product info. Suppliers, makers, and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Our Laxatives Walmart products help ease uneasy cramps and abdominal discomfort. Laxatives Walmart gives you gentle, all-night relief from unlikable symptoms of constipation or lesser cases of indigestion.
Suitable for most adults, these products are easy to swallow and come in a conveniently-sized bottle that stores away easily in almost any drawer or medicine cabinet. With a laxatives Walmart on hand, you can like keeping up with your day while reducing your amount of time spent in a washroom, so you can get back to work or get back to doing the things you like. Be sure to pick up a bottle of laxatives Walmart products to have on hand for when you want to keep comfort at bay.
Making the right health option can be difficult. With a total range of products and simple solutions, Laxatives Walmart allows you to take care of your family with trust.
Some products are:
- Dulcolax Laxatives
- Colace Laxatives
- Humco Laxatives
- Equate Laxatives
- MiraLAX Laxatives
- Senokot Laxatives
- Fleet Laxatives
Laxatives Walmart :
- Use to treat occasional constipation
- Agree your system to work on its own while you sleep
Typically build bowel movement in six to twelve hrs
- Simply take with a glass of water
- Provides overnight relief
Ingredients in Walmart laxatives
Ingredients in Walmart laxatives are given under:
- Citric Acid and Flavours,
- Purified Water
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Saccharin Sodium
- Do not chew or crush the tablet.
- You may have stomach cramp,
- Faintness or cramps
- Do not use within one hr after getting an antacid or milk
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you took an overdose, please get medical help center quick
- Don’t use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- Don’t use if the brand safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Stop take laxatives and ask a Dr.if you have:
- Stomach pain,
- Nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel movements that lasts more than two weeks.
- You have blood in the stool or
- fail to have a bowel movement after the use of laxatives, these could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use laxatives for more than one week.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding