London police have blanched one coin
London police have colored one coin. founder of onecoin
Here is the reaction to the London police following their assessment:
Following our past letter as for the police assessment of the city of London on one coin case, I directly stay in contact with you about the eventual outcome of our progressing case study.
After careful reflection, I should light up you that this assessment will be closed and that no further development will be made. The reasons for this decision are different:
– associations and individuals toward the start of one coin’s action are based outside the British court.
– we have not had the alternative to find any evidence that could incite action against these people under the attentive gaze of the British courts.
– concerning the UK-based subjects that have been the subject of our assessment, we have not had the alternative to show out of any reasonable vulnerability that they have executed criminal infringement related to their activities with one coin.
– us authorities have pronounced charges against senior pioneers of one coin. We have maintained their assessment and we continue doing in that capacity. founder of onecoin
– we have not had the alternative to perceiving UK-based assets that can be used to compensate for adversities suffered by abused individuals/budgetary masters.
Considering the previously mentioned and thinking about all of these conditions, the senior investigating official acknowledges that the obstruction of the assessment is both proportionate and in the open interest.
I understand this isn’t the result you would have required, yet I have to promise you that the assessment bunch has been planning to examine all of the options available to get a positive result before this decision is taken.
Our administration of value has given the going with phone address and email address that you or others are permitted to contact if you have information to reveal.